These sturdy carved stone bookends are both functional and captivating.
• hand carved by a craftsman in Park Rapids, Minnesota
• stone was found in Minnesota, USA / it's minerals are unknown
• polished areas give a darker grey appearance
• flat polished base allows for balanced placement
• medium grey with bands of white quartz streaks throughout
• heavy / solid rocks
M E A S U R E M E N T S (taken in inches)
3 1/4" depth
4 1/2" width
All items ship within 1 - 3 business days
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.